Monday, July 2, 2012

INTRO

I'm starting this blog because sometimes in a relationship or when you are out on a date you just have to ask myself, is he for real. You just have to wonder the individual that passes himself off as a suitable candidate for dating and love. I guess as a women many have asked themself the famous question; Is it me? The reply to that is;  I don’t think so!

By writing this blog I am hoping that these stories will help someone not make the same mistakes I've done. Also, figuring out what you want to put up with before it’s too late. Spending the rest of your life with someone is the most important decision you will ever make. When you are past your twenties you naturally start looking for someone to make a home with. Its like the saying goes "Got to kiss a few frogs to find your prince." God knows I know about those frogs and yet I still wait for my prince charming. So here are some real life stories that I came up with so the next time you are out with someone you can ask yourself "Are They Foreal."

No comments:

Post a Comment